'82 for sale (MINE)

 It has become time to part ways with my '82 due to lack of time, space and
funds.

The good things that I credit to it is a fairly new engine (Less than 5000Km
ago), Great power (mainly thanks to new engine, but also because of a weber
throttle body), and the ability to go for at least a week on $18 in gas (not
that bad in Canada). Basicly it's great mechanically.

On the other hand though, the body isn't all that great (paint and minor
body work need to be done) and it's not that healthy electrically (something
I'm working on). pics of it can be seen at
http://www.techography.com/scirocco/viewtopic.php?t=158

Asking $1000 Canadian, as this is the amount that I still owe on it.

Jerry Carter
'81 Scirocco S
'82 scirocco