old Scirocco Mk1 blueprint - was :Re: mint Mk1 for sale...here in Germany

Heck ya, an mkII schematic would be sweet. Any thats could give me a base to
go by for reproduction would help. I have already started digitizing Dirk's
close up of the front end on his drawing for my desk top. If he would make a
close up of each of the views, I can reproduce the schematic and create a
plot file that anyone could take down to their nearest Kinko's or
engineering printer and they run off a copy. :) Also from these views, it
would be very diffucult to generate a 3d model of the cars.