have you seen this Scirocco?

It is exactly that - have seen one in the flesh and
have seen Treser UR quattros with roofs as well.

I'm a bit of a closet fan of anything Ur - Quattro
(Bought my Scirocco instead of one on the basis that
i'm not a millionaire enough to keep it running)

I especially like the short wheelbase Sport & Dialynx
ones.

The Treser ones dont do a lot for me as the kit is a
bit much but thats my opinion

Andy

=====
Andy Holmes