Alternator???

well the 16v 90 amp alternator is the same than the 8v ,
so I would assume it would be the same, what really
depoends is what alternator you currently have (65amp or
90amp) if you have a 90amp, go for it, if you have a 65
amp ,m then getting a 90 would be fine but you woul have
to rewire the alternator as the mesh is different.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau