full throttle on start up... (8v)

...something to do with throttle cable, i know.

as i was cleanin my car out today, my friend was playin around with the TB & t. cable.   ie. how you rev the engine from under the hood
i told him he was a retard and to go do that to his own car, so he stopped...
well later i went to start it and it scared the hell outa me. revved up like i was at WOT.

looked at it and the cable was hooked over this white post, i always remember the cable going straight up to where it is mounted to the TB, not bent around a post...might that be it?

can someone show/tell me exactly how its sposed to look/work so i can fix this? im usually INSIDE the car when its being revved. heh.

eFUCTmail is the shit.  www.efuct.com