Spark Plugs

You'll notice a nice increase in mileage by installing new plugs of ANY
type.....
 Multi-electrode plugs are a gimmick.  Platinum-tipped plugs are not a
gimmick and are generally worth their higher price.  Note; platinum plugs
will not increase performance over regular plugs(a spark is a spark), they
will only last longer.
That said, many listers swear by the Bosch 3-prong plugs, take that for what
it's worth.

Larry

> What kind of spark plugs does everybody use here?  I've heard a lot of
> people scoff at the idea of using fancy spark plugs with twin prongs.
> However, back when these types of spark plugs first came out we notice a
> nice increase in gas milage on our truck when we switched to them.  Right
> now I'm using the Bosch platnium +4's but have heard people here talk bad
> about them.  They seem to work great for my car, I'm on my second set
right
> now.  However, what do you all feel is the best plugs to use and what are
> arguments against +4's?

Introducing NetZero Long Distance