Tarantula rims, Magnesium?

Truck magnesium wheels catch fire on a semi-regular basis. I've seen it -
it's pretty exciting. I do believe you about most being alloyed to prevent
combustion, however.
However, tarantula wheels are not magnesium. They are aluminum alloy. Ask
me why I'm so positive and I will come up with a reason :)
	-Josiah

--
'87 5KCSTQW
'84 GTi