Another Euro mod?

At 11:47 PM 4/29/02 -0700, EUROROC II wrote:
>Looks that way...
>
>http://www.sciroccoteam.de/fotos/treffen/1998/98_frank/98_ff_02.htm
>
>-Raffi

Hmmmm... well, that would explain why the owner got away with such a mod.
When it's a Rieger, anything else is easy. ^.^ Then again, I'd hate to be
the one wiring all those lights. o.o

It fits, to a point. If it was a regular ole Scirroco, it would look kinda
weird and out of place. Since the Rieger is pretty extreme in its own
right... well, hey. Wide-body kit, deep-dish rims, reverse-opening
hood(part of the Rieger I'm sure), so why not 6 headlights?

What's he got underhood is my next question...

Matt