Vacouver listers... sunroof probs?

sounds like we need a sunroof support group..hehe

my roof seems to be off the track or something on the passenger side. it goes up fine, almost closes fine, but will NOT pull back into the roof.

havent worried too much about it, the drains seem to be working good enough, considering some of the weather we've had in the last month.

sunroof tech day...sounds good to me. ;)