Southeast Listers...

Those of you from Florida/Georgia that are attending CINCY, what day are you
planning on arriving at Daun's?

I will be going from Tallahassee, FL. I would like to arrive Friday if
possible, but I don't want to drive alone. I already talked to a couple
people earlier, but those of you that are planning on caravanning, please
let me know when and where I need to meet up with you (or contact info to
get in touch with you before leaving).

I want to get all this info now, as I'm signing off the list within a week
or so and won't be back on until after CINCY.

Thanks!

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus