Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:51:26 -0700
From: chris <cward@adnc.com>
To: Audi-VW-Diesels@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Audi-VW-Diesels] 1986 Jetta body?

After building my 1991 Jetta Diesel I ended up with a 1986 Jetta body.  It
has no rust.  Body is straight.  All windows are there and in good shape.
All roll up and down.  Interior is perfect.  Not a crack in the dash.  Now I
wonder why I took the engine out and put it in the '91.  All I gained was
big bumpers and a sunroof I don't open.
Anyway.  I am going to sell this 1986 body.  You come to San Diego and get
it.  You can make money on the parts, or you can put an engine and tranny in
it and go.  I just took engine, tranny, fuel lines, and fuel tank out of it.
Everything else is there.  It is a nice car.  I think there is a picture at
http://www.iipa.org/chris
Let the bidding begin!
Chris in Sandy Eggo..

Buy Stock for $4