From: Owen Rabey [mailto:redroccet@hotmail.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 3:53 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Checking in

Hey guys, long time no talk.  Some of the older members of the list
might=20
remember me, Owen Rabey from Calgary.  Anyway, my summer project is to
get=20
my 87 2.0L 16v back in top shape, and I thought the best place to start=20
would be back at the good old scirocco list.  Anwyay, I'm sure I'll have

questions for you guys as I sort stuff out over the summer.

   I look forward to seeing some old names and some new ones.

Owen,
87 2.0L Scirocco 16v
www.geocities.com/oates76