How funny is that....

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> I wake up this morning to find a biz card on my 82
> Scirocco in the
> driveway. (the 84 is parked next to it.) On it is
> handwritten:
>
> "We have a 16v Sci 87 good cond $1450 if your
> interested".

> I just find it
> humorous that they see I have 2 in the driveway and they
> think I need a
> 3rd? LOL!!

Ummm, maybe I shouldn't comment on this?  :)

I don't go looking for Sciroccos, they tend to find me.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace