From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of VeeWdriver@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 2:11 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: sad day

Check with your insurance company about towing.  It costs me about $4
every
six months for coverage on each car.  But, with all these old cars I
have
it's well worth it.  I call a tow truck, cut a check (if I don't have
the
cash on hand) and the insurance company reimburses me.  I just go into
my
agents office (State Farm) and I walk out with a check in my hand.

Look into it.

Tom