Checking in

--- Owen Rabey <redroccet@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys, long time no talk.  Some of the older members
> of the list might
> remember me, Owen Rabey from Calgary.  Anyway, my summer
> project is to get
> my 87 2.0L 16v back in top shape, and I thought the best
> place to start
> would be back at the good old scirocco list.  Anwyay, I'm
> sure I'll have
> questions for you guys as I sort stuff out over the
> summer.
>
>    I look forward to seeing some old names and some new
> ones.
>
> Owen,
> 87 2.0L Scirocco 16v
> www.geocities.com/oates76

Wow, blast from the past!  Welcome back to the list.

So when are you going to attend a gathering?  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace