sad day

she doesnt want me to give up the hobby, she just
hates that car.  we have owned several vws and have
never had this many problems with any of them.  this
is the 8th time she has had to come pick me up because
my car broke down.  she got really mad because i just
replaced the tranny and clutch about 7000 miles ago,
and was very costly(didnt know much then) the car will
be back on the road this sunday with another tranny
and clutch, thank god i have that sitting around.  i
kind of see where she is comming from, when she says
all u care about is that fucking broke down scirocco
:)

but she said no more major things for the car or it
has to go, and what happens!!!!  the dam tranny
decides to shit the bed at a friends place, i was just
having some fun taking a cruise in the car, why does
this have to happen to me and my scirocco, seems to be
that i have had bad luck.  but who ever buys this car
is gonna have one hell of a good time.
this is the second time in 2 weeks she has had to come
and get me.  the first time i was crusing down the
highway and the bolt that holds the alternator in
place decides it has had enough and brakes, so i had
no more battery charging abilities.  had to come get
me.  and then yesturday, by by tranny, call wife to
come and get me.

more to come of this later

breandan