New Dimensions Show

Yeah, probably because his wife won't let him near it....keeps shoving that
new drug Mycoxaflopin down his throat last I heard....8P.
Although I am starting to wonder if Brian will get his running before Ruben
now.....sheeeeeesh all these guys with full scale Mk1
paperweights.....whats up with THAT!

Brian, you entering the Passat in the show this year.....he he he.

Randy
Drove Mars yesterday and Cosmos today,
Kinda like underwear, you don't want to wear the same ones two days in a
row :D