Tarantula rims, Magnesium?

Yeash I had a set of magnesium, rather light suka's but
in honexty if you are going to rally or scca in them you
will find them to warp and dent very fast. hell I had a
set on my daily driver and they warped and dented on teh
pot hoel of Montreal, Qc. (the only place I know that
have a newspaper contest on the biggest potholes of the
city going in teh world)

and yes no lip on outside lip of the rim.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau