New Dimensions Show

> Hmmm......
> Now taking bets on who will have their Mk1 Scirocco running again first:
> Tim -vs- Ruben
>
> Tim, Turbo-charged 8V - owned since (new????) not running for how many
> years???

Ok it has been 12 years. Since 1990. WOW. over a decade. Jeeze that is pretty
bad.

> Ruben, Oettinger 16V - owned since 1981, not running for the last 6
> years.
> Randy-
> with 2, count them, TWO running Mk1's!
> (Of course I don't have a Hummer or an S4 as a daily driver :P)
> www.myscirocco.org

I almost never drive the Hummer. Got 5 VW's to choose from. 3 of them are
beaters. Anyone looking for an Automatic 86 Jetta GLI. Will sell it cheap.

Great now I got competition to get it done. he he

Tim Hildabrand, CEV New Dimensions Ltd.
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com
http://www.charityautoshows.com