On the topic of superchargers

Im assuming you mean 175 to crank.

Shannon=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Blain [mailto:rept@qwest.net]=20
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 4:07 AM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: On the topic of superchargers

My engine sits at Momentum's shop in Canada- and I have all the=20
components in place to turbo or Supercharge at this point. As it sits i=20
can expect 175+ HP from my lil 2L.   What I'd like to do is find and=20
install one of those clutched on/off superchargers so that the car is=20
manageable under normal aspiration and yet- I can achieve boost when=20
needed at the flip of a switch.
Last year I saw one of these devices on Ebay for 500. It was for an MR2=20
(?). Does anyone on the list know of any Clutched Chargers still being=20
manufactured, that will work for my purpose?

Mike Blain (don't make me dish my pistons punk)