subscription

> >Now Sean, thats not very nice.... do you need time out in the corner?
>

>Maybe. Are you gonna be there having a time out with me Christopher?

I dont think so man, I know how you like to be in the corner with other
guys. Shannon told me what you do with that dog when nobody is around. And
if you would do that to a dog I think certain parts of my body might be a
little sore after the 5 minutes are up (and I know I am stretching it with
the 5 minutes) ;-)

>Otherwise id prefer an old fashion beating to a mentally abusing "time
>out". WTF is that all about.

I BET you would prefer a beating......

>Hey, if Honolio's wife knew how he carried on here, thinking for himself
>and stuff, she's put an end to his internet access. PERIOD.

LMAO!!!!