Karmann B-Pillar badges

Those are not MkII b-pillar badges.  The sides are square whereas MkII
b-pillar badges have an angle on one end.

I have two pairs Scala and one pair GTL b-pillar badges, if anyone's
interested.

Ron

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823044789&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1019930205&indexURL=0&rd=1