opinion on Bridgestone RE930

The thing with 14" tires is that manufacturers do not
make high performance tires for that size that much.
You have to go to 195-50R15 size to have a good start
at the high performance goods.

I am running BF Goodrich Comp TA ZR at 15", and they
sure stick to the pavement like you will not believe
it if you are used to 14" tires...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco