New Dimensions Show

--=====================_2428892==_.ALT

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the show on Sunday. I will attend
the Saturday event at Speedring though.

John

At 08:51 PM 4/24/2002 -0700, Kevin Collins wrote:
>Mark Hausler wrote:
>
> > So how many of us scirocco dudes are going this year?
> > I just checked the ND web site and it seems only like
> > 3 from scirocco.org has registered.
>
>SoCal: myself, Teulie, Ian Overholt, Larry Fry, TNesh (non-list, Renner dude),
>Shawn (Saturday departure).  I *think* Masun is coming (with us on Friday
>night?), Weidemann is tied up, Potter is doing 1-Lap (though Kristen will
>be flying up for the show).  Central Cal: Krazy Horse (Craig), Joe Doty,
>am I missing anybody?
>
>What about locals?: Hausler, Randy B, Craig Williams, Tobias, Jeff T, TBerk
>(had better be there!), Guido?  Haven't heard from Dave in eons.  There are
>LOTS more of you up there, including a bunch of lurkers.  You don't want
>to miss this gig, it's a real hoot and it's awesome to see so many Sciroccos
>in one place at one time (even if some are "rusty daily drivers").  We had
>38 of us out there 2 years ago, slightly less last year.
>
>What about Sacramento?  Any of you guys coming down??  Who else am I missing?
>
>Tentative plan is to have a dinner Sat night (as usual), perhaps at Mexi
>joint within walking distance of Santa Clara Marriott.  Or maybe we do the ND
>event at the kart track if there's enough interest??  Perhaps a mountain flog
>as we usually do???
>
>--
>Kevin Collins
>Huntington Beach, CA
>'86.5 16V 2.0
>'00 Passat GLS 1.8T

--=====================_2428892==_.ALT

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the show on Sunday. I will attend
the Saturday event at Speedring though.<br>
John<br>
At 08:51 PM 4/24/2002 -0700, Kevin Collins wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&gt; So how many of us scirocco dudes are going this year?<br>
&gt; I just checked the ND web site and it seems only like<br>
&gt; 3 from scirocco.org has registered. <br>
SoCal: myself, Teulie, Ian Overholt, Larry Fry, TNesh (non-list, Renner
dude),<br>
Shawn (Saturday departure).&nbsp; I *think* Masun is coming (with us on
Friday<br>
night?), Weidemann is tied up, Potter is doing 1-Lap (though Kristen
will<br>
be flying up for the show).&nbsp; Central Cal: Krazy Horse (Craig), Joe
Doty,<br>
am I missing anybody?<br>
What about locals?: Hausler, Randy B, Craig Williams, Tobias, Jeff T,
TBerk<br>
(had better be there!), Guido?&nbsp; Haven't heard from Dave in
eons.&nbsp; There are<br>
LOTS more of you up there, including a bunch of lurkers.&nbsp; You don't
want<br>
to miss this gig, it's a real hoot and it's awesome to see so many
Sciroccos<br>
in one place at one time (even if some are &quot;rusty daily
drivers&quot;).&nbsp; We had<br>
38 of us out there 2 years ago, slightly less last year.<br>
What about Sacramento?&nbsp; Any of you guys coming down??&nbsp; Who else
am I missing?<br>
Tentative plan is to have a dinner Sat night (as usual), perhaps at
Mexi<br>
joint within walking distance of Santa Clara Marriott.&nbsp; Or maybe we
do the ND<br>
event at the kart track if there's enough interest??&nbsp; Perhaps a
mountain flog<br>
as we usually do???<br>
--<br>
Kevin Collins<br>