some rocco 16v performance stuff for sale

Hey all, I have some goodies for 16v roccos for sale.
All parts located in Washington, DC:

Used supersprint exhaust system.  Includes used header
is good shape (no cracks), fake cat (looks like cat
but hollow), straight pipe with resonator (has surface
rust on it) and Supersprint muffler in great shape.  I
would like to get $250 for everything.

50mm intake manifold for 16v rocco.  Great shape.  I
am asking $400 + Shipping.  Not making any money on
this, this is what I paid for it over a year ago and a
half ago.

New, unused 83.5mm cast Mahle pistons for 2L 16v.
Retains stock compression.  I paid $425 for them, you
can have them for $425 + Shipping.  They are hard to
find in this size.  They ARE NOT forged, they ARE
cast.

In case you are wondering why I am selling this stuff,
I have decided that forced induction is the easiest
way to go to reach my goal on 200 whp on my 2L 16v.
Gotta sell stuff to buy stuff for project!

Also have 1 Kamei 3 slat grill for rocco that have
Euro lights.  Needs to be painted, will sell for $80.

Have 2 Venom motorsports 3 slat badgeless grills (look
like Corrado grill)for roccos with Euro lights - will
sell for $60 each.  One is painted Alpine White.
Needs to be finished up to look great - will include
can of Alping White spray paint, the other is black.

Have pics of the Kamei and Venom grills.  Will send
upon request.

If you are serious, email me at farrenator@yahoo.com
or vfarren@dis.cdie.org.  Please don't low ball me
because I know what these parts are worth.  The prices
on the pistons and manifold are not negotiable - they
are great prices already.

I am giving you guys on the rocco list first crack
before I start posting on some other email lists and
forums.

Thanks,

Victor Farren