[OT] Where's the Scirocco in the Scorp King?

Perhaps its a reference to our cars name sake "A hot humid south or
southeast wind of southern Italy, Sicily, and the Mediterranean islands,
originating in the Sahara Desert as a dry dusty wind but becoming moist as
it passes over the Mediterranean." Don't know, haven't seen the movie yet.
Pretty funny thought though, the Roc driving a Roc.