Cincy hotel info needed or room to share

--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> Myself and another lister will be carpooling in his MK2
> 16v and we are
> looking to stay at the host hotel. I need the contact
> info to reserve a room.

Info is on the sign-up page on Scirocco.org if you go with
your own room.

Cutoff date is May 9th - if you haven't reserved a room,
reserve now!  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace