G60 Turbo Proj. Probs...

>1st, if this isn't going to be supercharged then you can stop calling it a
>G60 Turbo.

what should i call it? any ideas? i like the sound of T60...

For the most
>part, since this isn't your daily driver, you can experiment with stuff
>along the way unless the place you are doing the swap is limited (like a
>father-in-laws garage!!).

Once, this project is done, it will become my daily driver. space is limited
(very sadly). i am renting a 10'x22'storage unit for $135/mo, it sucks know
all the money is going out of my pocket into someone elses and not into

>Every thought about punching it out to a 1.9L?

how much will that cost, i am getting really really low on $$$ right now and
i will probably have just enugh to get this done by the time ND rolls
around. also, how long does it take to do the acual boring? can i do it
myself (i dont know because i have never dont it and never researched it)?

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be T60)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)