New Dimensions Show

I'll be showing on Sunday, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to hang
with you guys on Saturday. I'll be shining up the rocco at home that day,
plus I've got to give my wife a break from our 1 1/2 year old son every once
in a while. I usually can't ditch her for more then one day per weekend. :)

I'll haave to see how it plays out. Only 2 WEEKS away!!!

-- Craig