New Dimensions Show

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:04:15 -0700 (PDT) Mark Hausler
<mk1scirocco@yahoo.com> writes:
>So how many of us scirocco dudes are going this year?
>I just checked the ND web site and it seems only like
>3 from scirocco.org has registered. (yes I have not
>either). Usually at this time we would have mass
>e-mails laying out the plans.
>
>It is coming up quick.

The web site software wont let me register. (My old ass computer.) Ill
hjave to figure out a way to mail in my entry. Im just doing the autox as
well as takeing care of tech inspections beforehand.
Im towing up saturday early AM and will also participate in the go-cart
event.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.