Hood Scoop on Scirocco

Hello Everyone,

Just want to reply to this post
    On my search for a funtional hood scoop I found that the 300zx scoop
was the best one for me. It bolted on with ease and the hole was not all
that big. It was small and really did not stand out like others did. I
ended up not putting the turbo setup in the car instead I ran NOS so it
served as ram air instead. I have pic's if anyone wants to see just ask.

Keith