windage tray

Damn...I did this last year...my memory is fading...I believe that I
removed the plastic baffle totally, as I couldn't figure out how it
would work with the windage tray.  In any case, I am pretty certain
that the baffle has to come off to install the tray (which is no big
deal, it just clips on).

HTH,

Ron