kinda OT but funny... Bokozuka style! Yeah!

http://www.ovtech.net/ust/nl/tuning.htm

  Actually, the CRX, and pic 8 show real custom work, good stuff at that!
Then there's the rest of the site... minivans with mega wings and tailpipes,
and what looked like a patio-sized rear bumper...
  what did that older Celica have,  two feet of front...um, platform? I
admit, I like the car below the Celica only because it looks like something
out of The Road Warrior! :)
  4WD Mini, yeah, I'd have fun with that.  And what car club (in Japan?)
requires all chrome exhaust pipes shall be no less than 3ft in length?

Carl
77rocco
89fox

<<
 >#1. ......I feel for that poor Audi (last pic)
 >#2. Flame me if y'all want, but that Civic with the Diablo-style doors is
 >fukin' nice!
 >
 >Dan

 I believe it was a CRX
 And no it wasn't bad at all.  But it was one of the
 few that wasn't butchered of course.

 John