Putting a PG in w/o a hoist

Use the 2x4's bridging the fenders, then crank it up into place from
below with some cheapass ratcheting straps (that's how Big Mac (Brian
McGarvey) got the 2.0L into his Cabby.  I couldn't help with this - he
did it at 11:00pm and I was already in bed!  But I was up and rarin' to
go at 6:30 though...)

G/L

Ron