Latest drive-wiper motor

rocco16v@netzero.com writes:

<<
 >   Shouldn't the wiper show a bit of difference in speed when switched from
 > low to high? I'm guessing the motor is that worn out.

 That's not a motor problem, sounds like a switch problem. >>

   After I reinstalled the wiper assembly, and running the motor unattached
to the wiper arm to adjust the crank when it parks (this was also when I
found the interm. problems), I could see the difference in speeds at the
crank. With the arm connected it acts like there's no diference in speed, and
the motor sounds like it wants to run faster, but won't.

Carl
77rocco
89fox