MK1 Dual Outlet Downpipe ?'s

I've got great experience with the TT unit. Go with a stiffer front mount
(poly, or stiffer rubber is fine) to prevent cracking.

I've never heard anything bad about TT's dual downpipe.

You'll be happy, plus they're cheap. You can even have an O2 fitting welded
in from them in case you want to add a lambda system, or an AFR gauge.

Good luck,
Jonas