some Euro -Mk2 parts for sale....

as the topic says I have some parts :

Euro 50mm intake manifold for Scirocco
throttle body included
with shipping anywhere to the USA / Canada included
$420

Euro 50mm intake manifold for GOLF
with shipping anywhere to the USA / Canada included
$250

NEW set of Eurolights
( brackets with mounted mainbeams & highbeams )
never installed, therefore perfect condition
in original Hella-cardboxes for
$290

pair of white striped Scirocco Mk2 White-Cat rearlights
nice condition, no cracks at all,
$90+$35 shipping  anywhere to the USA / Canada

red Scirocco Mk2 Carrera slotcar  (rare collectors item )...
$60 shipped...

Thanks in advance for buying these parts as my new GT-II is a money pit and
I rather need cash than spare parts at home now... :-)

friendly Greets from Germany
Dirk