From: T Berk [mailto:tberk@mindspring.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 8:00 PM
To: Captnbr@aol.com; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Happy 420 everyone

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>=20
> Smoke it if ya got it.
>=20
> Peace
> Brian

If you are within the sound of my then save it (the crystal bearing,
resin laden 'smoke'able buuuuddy' broccoli) for Parliament - Funkadelic
and/or Sunsplash concerts and get back to the challenge of an unaltered
perception of your turn on the planet. (much blessings to you & yours
from the ire' universe)

Or, you could look at it this way, It _MY_ realty, as every one knows
and I didn't say it was OK for you to indulge. Demerits are in order for
not filling out the proper form in advantage. (Terry Gilliam does 1984
universe)

Or, how about it's really OT even for our rollicking bunch of wackies
and you will now get panties in a bunch and contribute to running cranky
people away. (from the neighborhood or 'It's really all your fault after
all' proto-galaxy)

For Now ([and not leastly] but surely) and definitively Lastly- You can
not smoke and toke  (or is that tourque)   and pass the duchy in
cyberspace. At least if we had video phone or at least during chat
sessions but man- you're Bogartin. (From the I remember when, but dimly
through a azure haze unaired self penned b/w episode of Twilight Zone)

TBerk
see? one can not tell when one is really not amusing.