Things to read on the Type R Crapper (VW content here, trust me)

I have both! The one for the Bugs is even funnier. The drawings are great
and very easy to under stand.The back ground of my web site is one of those
drawings!
Those books are from another era though. I learned a lot from them.
Julie
Http://216.153.141.3/scirocco