Foglight switch wiring

Hey all.
One more before bed, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.....
In each of my Rocs ('81, '84) I have a foglight switch ('81-3 position,
'84-2 position).  I'm wondering the best way to wire them up.  Right now
I have my fogs tapped into the parking lights, but I hate looking like a
Dodge Ram Boy (no offense to all you Ram peeps out there).  How can I
wire up my switches so I can run my fogs with both low beams and low/hi
beams?  I assume I'll be running from somewhere in the headlight
switch......?
Both are stock lighting.
Thanks,
Nate