decent wheel lug/stud combos

As patrick let me know, ron is on his way to cincy with the wheels. These being the original rieger
wheels:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/rieger/history/imagepages/image16.htm
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/rieger/history/imagepages/image17.htm

Anyhow, I definitely DONT plan on going with the stock vw lug/stud things. Those 17's on a car in
charleston is just asking for it. Im looking to collect info from anyone who has got stud
sets/lugs/locking lugs recently, where they got them from, how good they were, etc. I'd prefer some
place that is online if possible, as some auto chains may not be in my area.

Thanks in advance
Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)