the 'roc just had...

...kittens!

We've had a pregnant stray cat hanging around the last few
weeks that disappeared in the last couple of days.  I
didn't give it much thought until I was working in the barn
today.  I went to get the front seats that were stored in
the '81 S shell (Wenzel's old car turned 16v project) and
discovered that the p-side window was down.  Uh-oh...
sure enough, there was Mama curled up next to a brand new
lowering spring in the passenger footwell, nursing (I
think) four little furballs.

So for the moment, the 16v project is on hold.  (Which is
fine since I'm not finished with the '82 yet - trying to do
one thing at a time!)  Hopefully I can get her to move them
to a little better location though.

Anyone want to take a kitten home from Cincy?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace