Ultimate Rice Part

--=====================_121025515==_.ALT

I gotta get me one of those!

At 12:38 PM 4/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I just saw the ultimate rice part at Autozone today.  They have big ass
>coffe can muffler tips that light up inside with the blue/red or green
>neon look.
>
>What will they think of next?
>
>I think I want to buy a civic just to see how heavy, slow and ugly I could
>make by bolting all that stuff onto it.  Maybe I could spure a few UFO
>sighting calls too!

--=====================_121025515==_.ALT

I gotta get me one of those!<br><br>
At 12:38 PM 4/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
saw the ultimate rice part at Autozone today.&nbsp; They have big ass
coffe can muffler tips that light up inside with the blue/red or green
neon look.&nbsp; </font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
heavy, slow and ugly I could make by bolting all that stuff onto
it.&nbsp; Maybe I could spure a few UFO sighting calls