[tech]: help with compression readings...pretty please?

Michael-
  #3 is Bad.. .. period.
remember, the absolute numbers are not as important as the psi uniformity
between cylinders...

If you got 300+ on your wet reading, you used too much oil.  it only takes
1/4 oz.....
Do it again....

Performance?  Higher psi = more pppooowwweeeerrrrr! (right up until she
sends a piston into the oil...)
Larry  sandiego16V