[Re: flowmaster]

 losinit@usa.net writes:

<< Maybe we should all do a "muffler audition" at Cincy. Seriously, taping the
 sounds may be helpful to those seeking the "perfect tone" >>

  I'd sure appriciate it, all I hear around here are Japanese cars and
domestic 4cyl's, a few with good exhaust set ups, most that look shiney and
sound like hell.

<< Cathy, with the Dynomax in my mind, the car's still doing air time.>>

    I like the way the Dynomax sounds on my Fox, but would pro'ly sound
diferent on the 'rocco's 1.6, right now it sounds like the Midas Special the
P.O. installed is about to hit the road.

Carl
77rocco
89fox