Dreaming of a 12 cyl.

I could see this beauty going into my 928- but where would I put the dry
sump oil tank?   Hmmmmm.

almost twice the HP, tourque, and with a standalone fuel system- this
could be a fun project!

It could also work amidship in a scirocco. I can't see it going front or
rear, the weight and balance would immediately go to hell.

MB