ND show

Wanted to touch base on the Speedring event as it seems you guys
were not going to attend ?? Why not. The cost for 3 hours of racing
is only $35. We are eating much of the cost. If you guys sign up in
advance you could rule the track. We are limiting it to only 40-50
drivers now.

Well keep it in mind as it will be a blast also. Plenty of room and
almost walking distance to the hotel. Ok I know hard to walk with a
12 pack of beer in ya. Heck a cab would be cheap. he he

Well hope to see the Scirocco group strong again this year. I think
you guys have got just about every award over the years.

Thanks Tim Hildabrand, CEV New Dimensions Ltd.
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com
http://www.charityautoshows.com