From: Erik LaCelle [mailto:lacelle@frontiernet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 11:48 AM
To: List
Subject: Lowering Seats (was: Thanks for...)

<snip> ... I figure that since stock Corrado seats sit
lower, then maybe Corrado aftermarket seats sit lower as well (maybe
not). I
was curious if anyone knew this, as well as if the Corrado brackets
would
fit in a Scirocco.

Guess I'll just call up the seat company...

Joshua Hignight

Josh,

If/when you get info on this, please post it.  I'm 6'3" and just manage
to fit with the seat bottom dropped all the way down.  This would be
useful info to have and since it seems no one had an answer to your
original question, others might find it useful too.

Thanks
Erik L