Thanks for constantly ignoring my question...

> I've asked this like three freakin' times and NOBODY
> has replied, at all...

Perhaps nobody knew the answer. Do you really want 500
replies of "I dunno"?? If your automatic assumption is
to think that we all hate you, I'm sorry to hear you
live in such a paranoid world! We don't hate you...(at
least I don't!)

> Question:
>
> Since Corrado seats in a Scirocco sit lower than
> stock Scirocco seats, will
> aftermarket Corrado seat brackets make an
> aftermarket seat sit lower in a
> Scirocco as well?

I dunno. And I wouldn't expect anyone else to either.
Since Corrado seats fit into a Scirocco without
aftermarket brakets, I doubt anybody has tried. Does
anybody even make aftermarket brackets to adapt a VW
seat to a VW??? I can't imagine there's much of a
market for that...

Neal

=====
~Neal