Thanks for constantly ignoring my question...

Ok smarty pants moving to Florida wise guy.

It would depend totally 100% on the manufacturer of the seat and how they
designed the seat base profile.

Is it thick or thin base, is the bolster the same front and rear, was the
purpose of the seat design to lift and tilt forward or back.

Did you ask the seat manufacturer how their seats sit compared to the actual
Corrado seat?

And as for a posting 3 times this is the first one I have seen, and maybe no
one has answered because they were un-sure. I personally don't like to get
flamed for spewing unfounded knowledge.

HTH
My .02

Brian